Originality – Quality – Purity – Responsibility
These are our values, defining what we do and how we do it.
- Astoundingly, we’ve had continuous production at Dale since 1879. We are now one of very few textile companies with production in Norway.
- We have a rich heritage inspired by Norwegian history and beautiful, age old Norwegian patterns and traditions we love to romp.
- We have made official sweaters for the National Norwegian Cross-Country ski team for every Winter Olympics and World Ski Championships since 1956.
- We’re putting our hearts and souls into ensuring premium quality in every garment
- We exclusively use wool of the highest quality.
- Every stage of our production is taken care of by highly skilled employees.
- Innovation is the very essence of sustained quality improvements. For more than 140 years, we have been up-front, developing unique knitting techniques and invested in state-of-the-art technology.
- The star of our show is wool, nature’s own high-tech fiber.
- Our production at Dale is powered by local waterfalls.
- Our Norwegian wool comes from sheep roaming freely in the vast Norwegian hillsides while grazing in natural pastures.
- We focus on animal welfare. We solely use certified suppliers of wool. Naturally, our wool is mulesing-free.
- Our garments are knitted in Norway and finished at our wholly owned factory in Poland. Thus, we are in control of our environmental impact, work environment, and compliance of health and security protocols.
- Our garments are designed to last and knitted to last. As a customer, this enables you to reduce your personal consumption. If you take proper care of your Dale-garment, you’ll be able to be hand it down to the next generation.