Wool is nature’s own “high-tech” fiber.
No man-made ﬁber can match the unique qualities of wool. It has great insulating abilities, it breathes and wicks moisture away from the body, and keeps you warm even when wet. It regulates temperature and is odor resistant.
Technical properties of wool summarized:
- 100% natural, sustainable fiber
- Superior insulation
- Excellent breathability
- Regulates temperature
- Warm even when wet or damp
- Absorbs and wicks moisture
- Antibacterial and odor resistant
- Can be refreshed simply by hanging in fresh air
- Elastic, and maintains its shape
- Non-static and fire-retardant