Cortina Heron – Limited edition
While Norwegians can be perceived as shy, timid and even impolite,
Norwegian wool is known for its unique crimp, durability and brilliance.
So, say “Hello!” to Heron – our quite impressive and freshly developed Fine Norwegian Wool quality. Heron combines the lightness and comfort known from merino wool with the robust longevity and brilliance of Norwegian wool. All made possible with a careful selection of wool and a revolutionary treatment with natural salts.
Cortina heron crewneck: A Limited Edition based on a timeless classic. The pattern design is lifted directly from our original 1956 Cortina sweater – our first ever Olympic sweater made for the 1956 Winter Olympics in Cortina d’Ampezzo. The Cortina pattern captures the very essence of Norwegian tradition and had become one of Norway’s most beloved patterns. All knitted together into a Limited Edition sweater with a young fit and vibe.
• 100% fine Norwegian wool
• From the sheep’s very first shearing
• Short fibres, giving us a finer and softer yarn
• Thinly spun - incredibly light
• Uniquely crisp look and longevity
• Keeping the brilliance, crimp and longevity for which Norwegian wool is world renowned.
• One of the world’s most eco- and animal-friendly textile fibers, due to the sheep’s natural mountain life.
• Made machine washable by using natural salts.